Friday 28 October 2011

A piece of paradise

Childhood memories, just curtain down your eyes with the aid of your eye lashes and your face wil wear a refreshing smile with out any effort. Those are the best part of my life. And i can bet for most of us. Everything was so easy and cozy. No tensions, no worries, no usual linings on the forehead, just lost in our ownselves, far away from the jargon of this complicated world. Everybody believes that, people get more sensible and mature and disciplined with their age but when i recaptualate those memories, i discover that i was more disciplined at that time than today. Waking up at the dawn, regular bath, (now i skip some days) regular attendance in school, joining my hands in the name of god in the evening pre switching on the lights, regular update of assignments and homeworks, i will not feel at all shy to call myself a mummas boy, yes i was. And that was a divine blessing that i have lost. Again i want to become the same mumma's boy. I myself couldn't identify, who i was and now who i m.
Everything was so light. When anybody ask me, who was your first crush, i throw a 'dont ask me please' look. Then i ponder, over past, ok in class 10th, no in class 7th, no, it was perhaps in, and my sight goes vague, and i couldnt find any plausible reply, from my brain history section. Love happened in every session of my school days, and with every increase in the count of my academic standard, i felt this time it is real love. I still remember, when i was in 10th standard, every morning, with my first step in my class, i used to check my crushes's school bag, that whether she have come today or not. And just after returning home from school, crushing all the crushes, and get engage in playing, watching tom n jerry, and other. Which is way much better than todays breakups, shattering and scattering of hearts, betrayals, bluffs, n all.
No backbitings, no jealousy, no ill feelings, no corrupt and polluted mind, now i understand why childrens are considered next to God.
I miss that part of my life. I miss that piece of paradise.

2 comments:

  1. Great read, well-written.
    Certainly a nice attempt to bring cheer in faces.
    Chetan beware........a new author is in prowl :)

    ReplyDelete